The Stevens Point’s PREMIER ASPHALT SHINGLE ROOFING Company
Choose Peace of Mind
- Member of the NRCIA
- 20-Year Workmanship Warranty
- No Money Down Financing
Most Recommended Asphalt Shingle Roofer in Stevens Point
Vanguard Roofing & Siding specializes in asphalt shingle roofing for homes and buildings in the Stevens Point area. Asphalt shingles are a great choice for residential and commercial properties and come with the benefit of being cost-effective. Not only is asphalt durable, but it can also be customized to fit your building’s style or color requirements.
Our Stevens Point team of roofing experts will help create a plan that works with your budget while still providing you with quality materials and services. We understand that every roof needs to be custom tailored to fit according to each customer’s individual needs, so we take extra time to ensure that every detail is taken care of. With our expert knowledge and attention to detail, you can feel confident knowing that you have chosen the right roofing solution for your needs.
Don’t just settle for any asphalt shingle roof – call us today to find out more about our customized solutions and get the best value for your money!
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Although asphalt shingles are the most popular type of roofing material used in the Stevens Point area, Vanguard Roofing & Siding only uses the top quality products that are built to last. Not just any asphalt shingles will do–we only use the ones that actually work.
Architectural roofing shingles are a great choice if you’re looking to enhance the curb appeal of your home. As well as offering great aesthetics, they offer excellent protection from the elements and have been designed with longevity in mind. Furthermore, architectural shingles can be installed quickly so you’ll have the job completed quickly and efficiently.
Specialty shingles are a great way to add a unique look to your roof. They provide the utmost protection of asphalt shingles, with a more varied and bolder selection of colors and styles. You can choose from options like tile or wood shake that make your home stand out in the neighborhood. These specialty shingles will give you lasting beauty for years to come.
Impact-resistant shingles are more durable than traditional asphalt shingles, which makes them an ideal choice for protecting your home from the elements. These special shingles have been modified in several different ways to increase their resistance to hail, wind and other debris that may be hurled onto your roof during a storm.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your decision about the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect!
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt is a no-brainer for homeowners on a budget. With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Stylish: Shingles come in a wide variety of colors, ranging from neutrals to statement colors. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that mimics wood or slate.
- Efficient installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost-effective. With proper maintenance asphalt shingle roofing has a lifespan of up to 20 years in our area.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not environmentally friendly: Asphalt shingles release harmful emissions and cannot be recycled. As the shortest roof lifespan, asphalt shingles contribute a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather conditions can cause cracks and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Stevens Point?
The average cost of asphalt shingles is $350 to $400 per square, but the final cost of your project will depend on the size of your home and if your roof requires any excessive repairs.